The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from September 18, 1982, featuring:
- A second Grappler debuts and the fans smell something fishy, as does Mr. Wrestling II!
- The Junkyard Dog & Mr. Olympia defend the Mid South Tag Team Championship against the team on Killer Kahn & the One Man Gang!
- A $1,000 challenge between Gen. Scandor Akbar & Col. Buck Robley to see who can win a match the fastest!
- Ted DiBiase against Johnny Rich, fresh off Atlanta tv!
- A memorable promo video announcing the impending arrival of Kamala!
- All that and much more on this week’s Mid-South Television Review Show!
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network
Podcast: Play in new window | Download