The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from December 24, 1983, featuring:
- Jim Ross talks to Mr. Wrestling II during Wrestling II’s training session with Magnum T.A. Wrestling II’s attire is next level ridiculous!
- Magnum T.A. joins Jim Ross on commentary for Mr. Wrestling II vs. Larry Higgins and Higgins still hasn’t learned his lesson on what to do after being pinned.
- Krusher Darsow with Nicolai Volkoff vs. Hacksaw Jim Duggan in a good match with all sorts of shenanigans during the finish from Rick Rude in a Speedo and a fan?
- The Midnight Express vs. Coco Ware & Mike Jackson – Cornette joins Jim Ross on commentary and is on fire!
- Terry Taylor’s video package!
- Hacksaw Butch Reed & Jim The Anvil Neidhart vs. Iceman King Parsons & Lanny Poffo.
- Jerry The King Lawler also is on commentary with Jim Ross during this show.
- All of that and more on another fun episode of the Mid-South Television Review podcast!
Produced by Jayce Naccarato
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network