The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from December 10, 1983, featuring:
- Volkoff gives Darsow a gift?
- Jim Ross interviews Krusher Darsow and Junkyard Dog interrupts.
- Bill Watts continues being disgusted with Krusher Darsow’s recent actions.
- Mr Wrestling II continues coaching Magnum T.A. and II continues to warn Magnum about the Poffo family?
- A video package of Dr. Death walking around the campus of Oklahoma and working out in the weight room
- The Midnight Express and Jim Cornette dominate again.
- Coco Ware is in action! Yes, Coco as it was spelled in Mid-South on this episode.
- All of that and more on another action packed episode of the Mid-South Wrestling Television Review podcast!
Produced by Jayce Naccarato
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network
Podcast: Play in new window | Download