The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from December 17, 1983, featuring:
- Krusher Darsow vs. Coco Ware with Geopolitical Bill Watts talking Russia for the first of many times this episode.
- Mr. Wrestling II vs. Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart – what the heck happened to referee Pee Wee Anderson and why does Mike think the finish was bad?
- The Midnight Express are back in action but do Cornette and Jim Ross’ hair styles steal the match?
- Junkyard Dog vs. King Carl Fergie.
- Jerry The King Lawler vs. Larry Higgins in a surprisingly good match.
- Nikoli Volkoff vs. Hacksaw Jim Duggan with more Geopolitical Bill Watts.
- Plus, Mr Wrestling II is “Crusty”, Duggan is great on the football suicide squad, and much more on another action packed fun episode of the Mid-South Television Review podcast!
Produced by Jayce Naccarato
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network