The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from December 18, 1982, featuring:
- Another threat for Mr. Wrestling II!
- Kamala is hunting for masks!
- A major tag team match with Ted DiBiase & Matt Borne vs. Stagger Lee & Mr. Wrestling II!
- Hacksaw Duggan vs. Tony Atlas, with Bill Watts coining a name for Mid South’s new heel faction!
- Gino Hernandez vs. Mr. Olympia!
- All of that and more on this week’s episode of the Mid South Television Review show!
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network