The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from November 19, 1983, featuring:
- Jim Ross and Alexandria’s Buddy Nichols call the exciting matches this week!
- A video package of Hacksaw Jim Duggan.
- Magnum T.A. & Mr. Wrestling II tag for the first time since they announced Mr. Wrestling II will be Magnum’s coach.
- Larry Higgins vs Art Crews. However, we talk about the important stuff such as what the heck is on Larry Higgins boots?
- Others in action include Leaping Lanny Poffo, Krusher Darsow, Nicolai Volkoff, Hacksaw Butch Reed, Jim Neidhart, and more!
- All of that and more on another not so action packed edition of the Mid-South TV Review podcast with Mr. New Orleans Mike Mills and The Great Brian Last!
Produced by Jayce Naccarato
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network
Podcast: Play in new window | Download