The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from November 26, 1983, featuring:
- Bill Watts interviews Krusher Darsow regarding his thoughts on JYD and Volkoff.
- Junkyard Dog vs. Tonga (The Barbarian)
- Jim Cornette and the Midnight Express make their Mid-South debut.
- Reisor Bowden interviews Mr. Wrestling II, Lanny Poffo, and Magnum T.A. The interview contains a weird twist and turn!
- A promo of Ted DiBiase from Georgia?
- A random promo from Mid-South newcomer Tom Lentz?
- All of that and much more on the longest and most jam packed Mid-South Television Review podcast to date!
Produced by Jayce Naccarato
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network