The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last returns this week, looking at Mid South television from June 5, 1982, featuring:
- Paul Ellering Has Pac-Man Fever and Reiser Bowden is VERY amused!
- Dr. Death is back for another early match in his career.
- Junkyard Dog vs Bob Roop for the North American Heavyweight Title.
- The Grappler and The Assassin are back in action.
- And Bill Watts educates us on the Downtown Airpark in Oklahoma City, OK and their wonderful paint job and business practices on Watts’ plane! BUT what the heck does this have to do with Mid South Wrestling? Who knows?!?!?!
- All of this and so much more on this week’s Mid South Television Review show!
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network