The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from November 12, 1983, featuring:
- Will Hacksaw Butch Reed be fined for what he did to King Cobra?
- Hacksaw Butch Reed and Jim Neidhart are interviewed by Jim Ross with a wet dog?
- Nikolai Volkoff takes on Krusher Darsow.
- The Road Warriors (The National Tag Champs) return to Mid-South.
- Magnum T.A. and Mr. Wrestling II sit down with Reiser Bowden for an important announcement on their partnership.
- All of that and more on another action packed episode of the Mid-South Television Review podcast!
Produced by Jayce Naccarato
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network