The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from October 22, 1983, featuring:
- The Little People are wrestling this week and why does Reisor Bowden call Cowbow Lang Tom Stanton’s great big partner!
- Leaping Lanny Poffo hits his backflip aka moonsault again but what does Bill Watts say about this top rope maneuver?
- Jim The Anvil Neidhart & Hacksaw Butch Reed vs. Mike Reid & King Cobra.
- King Kong Bundy vs. Magnum T.A (North American Title Match).
- Missing Link vs. the Junkyard Dog.
- All of that and more on another packed edition of the Mid-South Television Review podcast!
Produced by Jayce Naccarato
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network