The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from October 15, 1983, featuring:
- Hacksaw Butch Reed defends his North American title against who? The fans will decide!
- Bill Watts goes off on Russia during Nikolai Volkoff’s match.
- Leaping Lanny Poffo makes his debut.
- Butch Reed & Jim Neidhart vs. Magnum TA & Jim Duggan. The Mid-South tag titles are on the line!
- All of that and more on an action packed episode of the Mid-South Television Review podcast!
Produced by Jayce Naccarato
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network
Podcast: Play in new window | Download