The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from September 24, 1983, featuring:
- One Man Gang vs. The Junkyard Dog.
- Boris Zurchov and Nikolai Volkoff butt heads?
- Krusher Darsow cuts a promo regarding his recent actions.
- Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart impresses again.
- Butch Reed vs. Jim Duggan in a strange match.
- Bill Watts loses it on commentary during a mixed tag match at the end of this week’s episode!
- All of that and more on another packed episode of the Mid-South Television Review podcast!
Produced by Jayce Naccarato
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network