The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from June 18, 1983, featuring:
- King Kong Bundy vs Tito Santana
- Bill Watts shares more thoughts on Hacksaw Butch Reed’s decision to turn on and call out the Junkyard Dog on last week’s episode.
- Hacksaw Butch Reed vs Tim Horner.
- Magnum T.A. gets another win against Rip Rogers.
- Footage of Mil Mascaras vs Kendo Nagasaki from Houston.
- All of that and more on another packed episode of the Mid-South Television Review podcast.
Produced by Jayce Naccarato
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network