The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from August 20, 1983, featuring:
- Jim Ross and Boyd Pierece are on commentary this week.
- Skandor Akbar and Hacksaw Butch Reed cut a promo where they announce that today Reed will battle Hacksaw Jim Duggan!
- Hacksaw Butch Reed vs. Hacksaw Jim Duggan. If Duggan wins, Duggan gets 5 minutes with Skandor Akbar.
- Ted DiBiase & King Kong Bundy vs. Mr. Wrestling II & Tim Horner.
- Akbar tells us what The Missing Link’s name is?
- Krusher Darsow makes his Mid-South debut.
- Replay of Kamala slamming Andre the Giant and Brian & Mike see Reiser Bowden do something that they somehow missed the first time around!
- All of that and more on another packed episode of the Mid-South Television Review podcast!
Produced by Jayce Naccarato
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network