The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from April 9, 1983, featuring:
- Bill Watts recaps last week’s North American Title Tournament final.
- We revisit Mr. Wrestling II confronting Mr. Olympia about what he found in Olympia’s bag.
- Referee Pee Wee Anderson makes his debut as a referee in Mid South.
- A promo from King Kong Bundy.
- JYD battles the Super Destroyer.
- Hacksaw Butch Reed is in action and he gets a great response from the audience in victory.
- All of this and much more on another packed episode of the Mid South Televisions Review podcast!
Produced by Jayce Naccarato
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network
Podcast: Play in new window | Download