The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from August 13, 1983, featuring:
- Bill Watts interviews Hacksaw Butch Reed about becoming the new Mid-South North American Heavyweight champion.
- Kamala vs. Tommy Rich from the most recent Mid-South Superdome Extravaganza.
- Skandor Akbar makes a challenge to Hacksaw Jim Duggan.
- Bill Watts interviews Mr. Wrestling II.
- Larry Hare & Bill Rose vs. Steve Williams & Johnny Rich in a strange match with a finish where the losing team not only gets pinned but one guy accidentally leg drops his tag team opponent right before the pin. You have to see it to understand it.
- All of that and more on another packed episode of the Mid-South Television Review podcast!
Produced by Jayce Naccarato
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network