The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from May 28, 1983, featuring:
- Ted DiBiase & Skandor Akbar hold a “press conference” addressing DiBiase’s injured wrist and what that means for the tag team of DiBiase & Mr. Olympia.
- Junkyard Dog & Hacksaw Jim Duggan team up in tag action after the fans vote.
- Bill Watts discusses Grand Marcus’ hatred towards Tito Santana & Chavo Guerrero.
- Hacksaw Butch Reed vs, King Kong Bundy.
- The Super Destroyer vs “Terry Allen”?
- All of that and much more on another jam packed episode of the Mid-South Television Review Podcast!
Produced by Jayce Naccarato
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network