The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from May 14, 1983, featuring:
- Bill Watts recaps what’s been going on between Ted DiBiase and Hacksaw Jim Duggan.
- Kendo Nagasaki vs Jim Duggan in a Lumberjack match.
- Mr. Wrestling II puts King Kong Bundy and Mr. Olympia on notice and challenges both of them to a match.
- Butcher Vachon comes to Mid-South.
- All of that and much more on another packed episode of the Mid-South Television Review podcast!
Produced by Jayce Naccarato
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network