The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from April 30, 1983, featuring:
- Ted Dibiase & Mr. Olympia vs Mr. Wrestling II and Tiger Conway Jr. from the Mid-South Superdome Extravaganza April 16, 1983.
- Jim Duggan cuts a great promo on Skandor Akbar and Ted DiBiase.
- Junkyard Dog vs. Mr. Olympia from the Mid-South Superdome Extravaganza April 16, 1983. The Mid-South North American title is on the line!
- Akbar and Olympia address the Mid-South fans after the match with JYD.
- King Kong Bundy cuts another solid promo.
- Atomic Dog makes its Mid-South debut as JYD’s entrance music.
- More from Hacksaw Jim Duggan and Skandor Akbar as well.
- All of that and more on another fun episode of the Mid-South Television review podcast.
Produced by Jayce Naccarato
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network