The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from April 16, 1983, featuring:
- Mike Mills and The Great Brian Last discuss the recent show delays and who’s fault it really is as they blame each other! 😉
- Skandor Akbar has put up $25k for his tag team to have a shot at the Mid South Tag Team titles today! Tune in to see who his team is and the ripple effect it will have on the territory!
- Junkyard Dog vs Wild Bill Irwin.
- Mr. Wrestling II and Tiger Conway Jr. are interviewed before their Mid South Tag Team title defense.
- Mr. Wrestling II and Tiger Conway Jr. vs. Akbar’s team announced early in this episode.
- Rip Rogers makes his Mid South Wrestling debut vs. Randy Barber.
- All of this and much more on another packed episode of the Mid South Televisions Review podcast!
Produced by Jayce Naccarato
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network