The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from January 22, 1983, featuring:
- Junkyard Dog’s 90 day loser leave town stipulation is over and he has returned and is interviewed by Cowboy Bill Watts.
- Stagger Lee is scheduled to wrestle Ted DiBiase for the North American title.
- Mr. Wrestling II vs. Tully Blanchard.
- Bill Watts interviews Ted DiBiase about Stagger Lee still being a “no show” at the TV taping.
- Ted DiBiase & Matt Borne vs. Don Bass & Joe Stark.
- Tug Taylor and Tony Atlas wrestle in a completely disjointed match.
- All of the and more on this week’s episode of the Mid South Television Review podcast!
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network