The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last returns this week, looking at Mid South television from January 8, 1983, featuring:
- Reesor Bowden interviews Mr. Wrestling II about the mysterious stalker that has been harassing him lately.
- Dr. Death Steve Williams returns and Bill Watts tells us why he hates sissies and country club atmospheres!
- Captain Redneck Dick Murdoch returns to wrestle Marty Lunde in a good match.
- An interview with Skandor Akbar and Gary Hart.
- The Great Kabuki vs Tim Horner
- Bill Watts clarifies what is going on with the Louisiana and Mississippi state titles and the Brass Knuckles tournament Paul Boesch has mentioned recently.
- Gino Hernandez vs Mr. Wrestling II.
- All of that and much more on another fun episode of the Mid South Television Review podcast!
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network