The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from September 11, 1982, featuring:
- The September 4, 1982 episode is a lost episode, therefore, Brian and Mike move forward and cover the September 11, 1982 episode of Mid-South.
- We review an interview with Mr. Wrestling II that’s interupted by Mr. Wrestling II! Yes, you read that correctly. Listen closely as we review it all.
- The finish of Ted Dibiase & Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs Junkyard Dog & Mr. Olympia with the Mid-South tag team titles on the line from the September 4, 1982 lost episode
- But, what happens after the tag title match is a topic of much debate!
- One Mang Gang vs. Junkyard Dog
- It’s the Mid-South debut of Tim Horner and Tony Anthony as they compete in separate matches!
- Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs Mr. Wrestling II
- All that and much more on this week’s Mid-South Television Review Show!
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network