The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from May 29, 1982, featuring:
- Dr. Death Steve Williams’ Debut!
- Paul Ellering’s Workout Continues to Entertain Reiser Bowden and the Kids!
- Ted Dibiase vs The Grappler
- Skandar Akbar Debuts Another Wrestling Known As Hangman Rick Harris
- The Turk vs a Debuting Dr. Death Steve Williams
- JYD & Mr. Olympia vs Randy Base & Jim Starr with a finish in the match that no one saw besides the referee Ricky Ferrara!
- All that and more on this week’s Mid South Television Review show!
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network