The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from March 20, 1982, featuring:
- Jim Ross debuts in Mid South joining Boyd Pierce on commentary.
- Paul Orndorff will battle Ted Dibiase for the North American title or will he?
- An update is given on Ernie Ladd’s injured knee.
- Bob Roop vs Killer Karl Kox
- Ted Dibiase defends the North American title vs. Paul Orndorff or Bob Roop?
- JYD & Mr. Olympia vs. Tully Blanchard & Mike Boyer
- Paul Orndorff is pissed off, but why?
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network