The Mid South Wrestling Television Review with Mike Mills & The Great Brian Last is back this week, looking at Mid South television from October 16, 1982, featuring:
- A young Marty Lunde (Arn Anderson) debuts in Mid-South.
- Ted DiBiase (North American Champion) vs Mr. Olympia (Mississippi State Champion) [Non-title match].
- The Grappler vs Mr. Wrestling II
- Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. Iron Mike Sharpe (Louisiana State Champion). Match is for the LA State title.
- All of that and much more on this week’s Mid-South Television Review podcast!
The Mid South Wrestling Television Review is a production of the Arcadian Vanguard Podcast Network